UpdatesAll the information you need for your visit to Hollywood Casino Joliet. We will continue to add information as it becomes available, please check back often.
We are continuing to follow all CDC and IDPH guidelines for casinos by providing a safe and fun gaming experience. We continue with our enhanced cleaning protocols and we have sanitizing stations located throughout the casino for you to use. As we move forward Hollywood Casino Joliet requires all non-vaccinated persons to continue to properly wear masks. All guests are encouraged to follow social distancing protocols. For those who are fully vaccinated masks are optional.
- Casino Hours: 8 a.m. – 4 a.m., Daily
- We encourage everyone to remain socially distant especially those that are not vaccinated.
- We are actively working to increase the number of slot machines available for play.
- Table games are operating with increased gaming positions.
- 99 Hops House, Take Two Deli and Final Cut Steakhouse are open.
- The Gift Shop, coat check, and valet will remain closed.
- The hotel is open daily please check for available reservations online.
Health & Safety
- Team members and vendors are required to self-screen prior to the start of a shift or while working on property. Regardless of vaccination status, all team members and vendors are required to properly wear a mask.
- All guests are required to properly wear a face covering or mask through the duration of their visit. Guests will be required to keep their mask on and worn properly (over the nose and mouth) unless actively eating or drinking.
- We will continue with cleaning protocols and both hand sanitizer and slot sanitizing wipes will be available on the casino floor.
CasinoThe casino will be open from 8 a.m. – 4 a.m. daily.
We are actively working to increase the number of slot machines available for play.
Many of our table games are back to increased capacity.
Regardless of vaccination status masks are required per the Governor's Mandate.The Sportsbook is now open!
99 Hops House:
Open daily, check out the dining page for updated hours.
Tuesday & Wednesday: Closed
Sunday, Monday & Thursday: 4 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Friday & Saturday: 4 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Take Two Deli: Open for to go orders only.
Sunday – Thursday: 11 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Friday & Saturday: 11 a.m. – 11 p.m.
Final Cut Steakhouse:
Sunday – Thursday: Closed
Friday & Saturday: 5 p.m. – 10 p.m.
Epic Buffet: Closed
The hotel and RV Park are open for reservations.
The gift shop, valet and coat check will remain closed at this time.
CasinoCasino Hours: 8 a.m. – 4 a.m. daily.
Sanitizer stations will remain on the casino floor. Face coverings are required for those that are not fully vaccinated. Regardless of vaccination status all guests are required to wear a mask or face covering.
Dining and Nightlife
Take Two, VIP Lounge, Final Cut Steakhouse and 99 Hops House are open..
Epic Buffet is temporarily closed. Live music and entertainment are temporarily suspended.
Will I need to wear a mask at Hollywood Casino Joliet?
Masks or face coverings are required, regardless of vaccination status. This is per the Governor's proclamation effective starting August 30th, 2021.
Do I have to wear a mask if I have a medical condition?
For those that are at risk and/or not vaccinated we encourage you to continue to practice social distancing and wearing a face covering.
What should I expect upon entry?
Guests will be required to self-screen for Covid related symptoms and risks and are asked to return home if they are experiencing those symptoms or are at risk. Guests will need to briefly remove masks at turnstiles for identification and must be able to present a valid ID to enter the property if asked by security, as we check ID's for guests that appear 30 years of age or younger. (Approved ID’s consist valid Driver’s License, Passport, or Military ID).
*Military ID must be accompanied by a state issued ID.
How will I enter Hollywood Casino Joliet?
Valet parking remains closed. The Parking Garage is open and guests can be dropped off at the main entrance. Parking is available in the main lot as well.
Will coat check be available?
Coat check will remain closed at this time.
Will I be able to play table games?
We are currently offering Blackjack, Roulette, Craps, and some carnival games. Food is not permitted while at a Table Game.
Will there be handicap parking available?
Handicap parking is available on each level of the garage as well as the main lot.
Will wheelchairs be available?
No, wheelchairs are not available at this time.
Will the Sportsbook be open?
The Sportsbook at Hollywood Casino Joliet is now open!
Am I able to park Valet?
Currently valet parking remains closed.
Can I stay at the Hotel or RV park?
YES! Both are open, please make your reservations online or contact the hotel directly.
Is bar or beverage service available?
Yes. Bar and beverage service are available, self-service remains closed, at this time.