UpdatesAll the information you need for your visit to Hollywood Casino Joliet. We will continue to add information as it becomes available, please check back often.
We are continuing to follow all CDC and IDPH guidelines for casinos by providing a safe and fun gaming experience. We continue with our enhanced cleaning protocols and we have sanitizing stations located throughout the casino for you to use. As we move forward Hollywood Casino Joliet requires all non-vaccinated persons to continue to properly wear masks. All guests are encouraged to follow social distancing protocols. For those who are fully vaccinated masks are optional.
- Casino Hours: 8 a.m. – 4 a.m., Daily
- We encourage everyone to remain socially distant especially those that are not vaccinated.
- We are actively working to increase the number of slot machines available for play.
- Table games are operating with increased gaming positions.
- There will be no large drawings, tournaments, or special events.
- Restaurant offerings will be limited to 99 Hops House and Take Two Deli.
- The Gift Shop, coat check, and valet will remain closed.
- The hotel will be open weekly from Thursday at 4 p.m. until 11 a.m. on Monday.
Health & Safety
- Team members and vendors are required to self-screen prior to the start of a shift or while working on property. For those who are fully vaccinated, as defined by the CDC and IDPH, we are no longer requiring masks.
- Guests who are fully vaccinated as defined by the CDC and IDPH are no longer required to wear a mask. Individuals are considered fully vaccinated 2 weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s vaccine. Individuals who do not meet these requirements, regardless of age, are not considered fully vaccinated.
- We require guests who are not vaccinated to properly wear their face coverings and to continue to practice social distancing.
- We will continue with cleaning protocols and both hand sanitizer and slot sanitizing wipes will be available on the casino floor.
The casino will be open from 8 a.m. – 4 a.m. daily.
We are actively working to increase the number of slot machines available for play.
Many of our table games are back to increased capacity.
Face masks are required for those that are not fully vaccinated per casino guidances from IDPH.
The Sportsbook is now open!
99 Hops House:
Open daily, check out the dining page for updated hours.
Tuesday & Wednesday: Closed
Sunday, Monday & Thursday: 4 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Friday & Saturday: 4 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Take Two Deli: Open for to go orders only.
Sunday – Thursday: 11 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Friday & Saturday: 11 a.m. – 11 p.m.
Final Cut Steakhouse:
Monday – Thursday: Closed
Friday & Saturday: 5 p.m. – 10 p.m.
Sunday: 4 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Epic Buffet: Closed
The hotel and RV Park are open for reservations.
The gift shop, valet and coat check will remain closed at this time.
Casino Hours: 8 a.m. – 4 a.m. daily.
Sanitizer stations will remain on the casino floor. Face coverings are required for those that are not fully vaccinated. Individuals are considered fully vaccinated 2 weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s vaccine. Individuals who do not meet these requirements, regardless of age, are not considered fully vaccinated.
Dining and Nightlife
Take Two, VIP Lounge, Final Cut Steakhouse and 99 Hops House are open..
Epic Buffet is temporarily closed. Live music and entertainment are temporarily suspended.
Will I need to wear a mask at Hollywood Casino Joliet?
It depends. Masks or face coverings are encouraged however those that are fully vaccinated as defined by the CDC and IDPH do not have to wear a face covering. Non-vaccinated persons are required to properly wear a mask or face covering that fits snugly over their nose, mouth and chin.
Do I have to wear a mask if I have a medical condition?
For those that are at risk and/or not vaccinated we encourage you to continue to practice social distancing and wearing a face covering.
What should I expect upon entry?
Guests will be required to self-screen for Covid related symptoms and risks and are asked to return home if they are experiencing those symptoms or are at risk. Guests will need to briefly remove masks (if wearing one) at turnstiles for identification and must be able to present a valid ID to enter the property if asked by security, as we check ID's for guests that appear 30 years of age or younger. (Approved ID’s consist valid Driver’s License, Passport, or Military ID).
*Military ID must be accompanied by a state issued ID.
How will I enter Hollywood Casino Joliet?
Valet parking remains closed. The Parking Garage is open and guests can be dropped off at the main entrance. Parking is available in the main lot as well.
Will coat check be available?
Coat check will remain closed at this time.
Will I be able to play table games?
We are currently offering Blackjack, Roulette, Craps, and some carnival games. Food is not permitted while at a Table Game.
Will there be handicap parking available?
Handicap parking is available on each level of the garage as well as the main lot.
Will wheelchairs be available?
No, wheelchairs are not available at this time.
Will the Sportsbook be open?
The Sportsbook at Hollywood Casino Joliet is now open!
Am I able to park Valet?
Currently valet parking remains closed.
Can I stay at the Hotel or RV park?
YES! Both are open, please make your reservations online or contact the hotel directly.
Is bar or beverage service available?
Yes. Bar and beverage service are available, self-service remains closed, at this time.