Reopening UpdatesAll the information you need about the reopening of Hollywood Casino Joliet. We will continue to add information as it becomes available, please check back often.
statement by lydia garvey, vice president & general manager, on the reopening of hollywood casino joliet
While the amenities our customers have come to know and love will be somewhat limited for the time being, the ability to safely welcome back our team members and guests remains our top priority. With this in mind, we have been working closely with the Illinois Gaming Board, state and local leaders, and public health officials to finalize comprehensive reopening protocols and new health and safety precautions. Our returning team members will be trained on these procedures and our guests will see reminder signage about them throughout the property. These new protocols include, but are not limited to, the following:
- We will have limited capacity on our gaming floor.
- The installation of floor decals and signage to strictly enforce social distancing guidelines in areas where lines typically form.
- The number of slot machines and seats at tables games available will be limited.
- There will be no large drawings, tournaments, or special events.
- Restaurant offerings are limited to take-out from 99 Hops House. Starting Saturday, September 19, 99 Hops House will resume indoor dining.
- Take Two Deli is closed.
- Epic Buffet is closed.
- VIP Lounge is closed.
- Final Cut will return with limited offering in the near future.
- The Gift Shop and valet will also remain closed during our initial reopening phase.
- The Hotel and RV Park are now accepting bookings. The hotel is open with limited availability and amenities.
Health & Safety
- Team members and vendors will be required to wear masks and will undergo a health screening each day, including temperature checks, prior to their shift.
- Guests are required to properly wear face masks to enter and throughout the duration of their visit.
- Slot machines will be thoroughly and regularly cleaned throughout the day.
- Sanitizer stations will be installed on the casino floor and be readily available throughout the facility.
The casino will be open from 8 a.m. – 4 a.m. daily.
Guests are required to properly wear face masks to enter and throughout the duration of their visit.
Slot machines are configured to meet social distancing requirements.
Table games have a maximum occupancy based on type of game.
The Sportsbook is now open!
There are no promotions currently scheduled. Please check back often for updates.
99 Hops House: Open for take-out only.
Will reopen for indoor dining on Saturday, Septmber 19.
Take Two Deli: Closed
Final Cut Steakhouse: Closed
Epic Buffet: Closed
VIP Lounge: Closed
The Hotel and RV Park are now accepting bookings. The hotel is open with limited availability and amenities.
The Gift Shop and valet will remain closed at this time.
Casino Hours: 8 a.m. – 4 a.m. daily.
Following Illinois Gaming Board and CDC guidelines, our casino floor will open with strict procedures in place for the safety of our guests and team members including physical distancing and enhanced cleaning that includes deep cleaning from 4 a.m. – 8 a.m. daily. Sanitizer stations have been installed on the casino floor and are readily available throughout the facility. Guests should stay home if they have COVID-19 symptoms such as cough, shortness of breath or breathing, fever, chills, muscle pain, sore throat or loss of taste or smell.
Dining and Nightlife
99 Hops House is open for take-out only. 99 Hops House will reopen for indoor dining on Saturday, September 19. Take Two Deli, The Final Cut Steakhouse, the Epic Buffet, and the VIP Lounge will remain closed. Live music and entertainment are currently suspended.
GeneralWill I need to wear a mask at Hollywood Casino Joliet?
Yes, masks are required for all guests and must be properly worn during your entire visit. Hollywood Casino Joliet will not supply masks.
Do I have to wear a mask if I have a medical condition?
Yes, masks are required for all guests and must be properly worn during your entire visit.
What should I expect upon entry?
Guests will be required to self-screen for Covid related symptoms and risks, briefly remove masks at turnstiles for identification and must be able to present a valid ID to enter the property if asked by security, as we check ID's for guests that appear 30 years of age or younger. (approved ID’s consist valid Driver’s License, Passport, or Military ID)
*Military ID must be accompanied by a state issued ID.
Will my tier benefits be extended?
Current tiers will be extended through August 2nd, 2020.
What about the Tier Renewal that was to occur in April?
Elite/Owners will be contacted by a Host.
What has happened to my previous offers and promotions?
All promotions and offers are expired. We are currently sending new offers.
Will I be able to play table games?
Yes, seating has been modified to promote social distancing on all table games. We are currently offering Craps, Blackjack, Roulette, and some carnival games. Food is not permitted while at a Table Game, but drinks are allowed with some restrictions. Masks are mandatory at all Table Games.
Will there be handicap parking available?
Handicap self-parking is available on each level of the garage as well as in the main lot.
Will wheelchairs be available?
No, wheelchairs are not available at this time.
Will the Sportsbook be open?
The Sportsbook at Hollywood Casino Joliet is now open!
Am I able to park Valet?
Currently valet parking remains closed.
Can I stay at the Hotel or RV lot?
Yes, the RV lot is open with limited amenities. The hotel is open with limited availability and amenities.
Is bar or beverage service available?